- Development and exchange of best-practice models for the implementation of newly created air cargo security regulation.
- Estimating the economic impact of new air cargo regulation.
- Conducting risk assessments (cost-benefit relationship) for new air cargo regulations.
- Identification and legal discussion of financing the additional costs incurred by the new air cargo regulations on the air freight industry.
Profile of performance
Based on the decisions of its steering committee, the Joint Air Transportation Competence Center for Security (JATCC-Security) carries out the following:
- Studies of the impact of new air cargo regulations
- Comparative studies and benchmarkings
- Development of security concepts, round tables and conferences
- Training courses and training certifications
- Publications in scientific journals and trade publications
- Database development for current international legislation and regulations